Terms and Conditions
- In order to maintain transparency between the company and customers, customers must go through all the terms and conditions.
- Website is not responsible for the data loss or any damage to the machine when downloading any sort of content from the website.
- The ownership for the content published on the website is solely on the authors and we are only medium to broadcast the article/journal content.
- Website has authority to remove the contents of any article/journal without prior notice to the authors/customers, if we found the contents are copied at any point of time.
- Website adhered to a process for the publication of article/journal on our website and same should be followed while submitting the manuscript.
- We welcome feedback and suggestions from the customers in order to improve our services.
- Customer will have copyright ownership for their contents published on the website.
- “ContusM Publications LLP” or its employees, stake holders, associates or partners are liable for any damage, income, property, loss or profit or any claim from third party under any circumstances in lieu with the websites or its contents.
- We are bind to provide you the continuous services and will be available to sort any issues regarding the publishing of article/journal in the website.
- Contusm Publications Publishes the articles in an international peer-reviewed open access journals. All rights to this website are reserved by contusm publisher. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- The contents of this website are available to read and view, but are not permitted to download/print/share in any medium without the permission of Contusm Publications.
- Publisher shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, constitutional loss or damage to any person or entity caused by the use of any information provided in the connection with this Agreement.
- Information in the journals or journals articles of this website should be considered by the authors, their ideas, research, their personal opinions or their co-authors opinions but not the publisher. Publisher not involved in any medium.
- The appearance of advertisements in the journals and on the website is not endorsement, or approval of the products or services advertised or of their effectiveness, quality or safety.